Thursday, July 24, 2008

1 more day to go


Less than 36 hours I will be on the plane to start my journey in Laos. Have been started planning since 2 months ago, slowly becoming a real "thing".

The theme :- this journey will become a photography book, recording what I see and experience in these 31 days in Laos. All money generated from the book sale will go to Trees for the Future for trees planting on this planet.

Route :- Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Huay Xai - Pak Beng - Luang Prabang - Nong Khiaw -Vieng Xai - Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientiane - Nam Tok Katamtok - Si Phan Don - Vientiane - Bangkok

Althou the trip hasn't stated yet, I can feel the love and support from all my friends, clients and even strangers for their random kindness. People shown their support and caring to this pig in the city. I can't wait to make this come true. I am also a bit nervous as truly I have not done anything quite similar to this one. Thank you to whom help me and support me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, so proud of you for doing this. Just remember, you have ground support here if you need anytime.

Anyone interested, you can see the promo for Trees for the future here