Monday, September 1, 2008

Day 2 - a nite at attapeu with Ari and Kristina




Still Day 2 (day 24 of our traveling) - we finally arrived Attapeu at night. The finding a guesthouse, checking in and finding a restaurant process was very smooth. I had a very good feeling about this town even thou it is called buffalo poo. We had Korean BBQ. Yay! It has been a very long time since I had something different. I was happily waiting for my food to be cooked. There was also Thai karaoke music as background. It was like our 80's. Awesome.

I had a very happy belly. There were only 2 tables left. One was us and the other one had 2 western girls opposite to ours. When there were not many people alike, we cherish everyone who is available to talk to us. Here we met Ari (Ariadna) from Barcelona (called Bar"th"elona) and Kristina from Toronto. Ari has golden brown hair who speaks sexy spanish accent english in a sandy voice. Kristina has really dark brown hair, very tan skin, a girl full of passion. At the beginning I was a bit tired to social while still enjoying the star light chill out moment. But soon I started to appreciate the opportunity to know these two girls. I had a feeling that we could talk anything and everything. How magical I had a very good feeling so quickly that I know right a way, these are good people with good heart and passion.

We left the restaurant as obviously the owner n his family were waiting for us to leave. We had a karaoke hunt but ended up it was some local's bed room. There was one little bar in the whole town still open after mid night. We spent hours talking n having beer. I wasn't a huge beer fun but I enjoyed the whole conversation, from traveling to home town story, from when internet was invented to when Armstrong went to the moon. It was our true pleasure to meet Ari and Kristina.

From then, we traveled in 4. A new 4pp traveling story started here. What's good for 4? card games!!!

No comments: