Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 31 - Bye bye Lao

Day 31 - If you remember what I wrote in the first few days, I mentioned Bangkok was never my favorite city. I took it back. I was so happy to be back to civilizations. So happy that I couldn't stop having a cheerful smile on my face. The smell of concrete, i missed it.

The first thing i did was to go to Ben's bed to apologize for my inappropriate behavior last night. And now, a fresh start in Bangkok. I had such different feeling about this city this time. I never had that appreciation about this city ever before. It was dirty, it was noisy and crowded. But today, i love it. I love its prosperity, I love its flexibility, I love it has everything you want.

Here was the end of my trip in Lao, Thailand here I came back to where I started. Me still being me, but now I had that wonderful story to tell people what I experienced. Lao is indeed a very beautiful country that we, all people, should cherish places like this so pure and so simple on our lonely planet.

No comments: