Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy shake & Opium tea

Still day 17, heard a lot ppl talking about the happy faces in bars. We were curious to find out. So here we ordered a happy shake n they had opium tea on the menu (100,000kip - usd 12 per drink, expensive!!!). So we ordered that too. The happy shake was mixed fruit juice with marijuwana and the opium tea, i guess, a mixed of opium n a bag of leapton tea bag. The happy shake tasted jus like a banana shake but the opium tea was nasty, like the 24 herbal tea we have in hong kong.

I didn't feel much different after having those drinks, but i could tell my fren was stone. I only felt super tired. Had some good laugh then off we went back to our guest house.

After back to the room, lights off, i think i had hallucinations, jus a bit.

The next day was the suffering day. I felt blur n tired for the whole day. So not worth doing. But I least I tried n understand why it messed up our country.

Another extreme experience that duno should include into the book or better not...

5 comments:

ENNAH said...

some shake similar to the ones in fullmoon party eh?

FUN!

Anita Lam said...

never been to full moon. never ever try the opium tea. seriously.

ENNAH said...

not a problem tho

full moon party basically designed for the uni students to left a flip flop on sand and one on foot.

ENNAH said...

btw.

I ve just discovered a new high tea place for us.

cant wait to check it with you.

Lamb said...

stay away from opium, my friend!!
seriously!!
(but you already know)