Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tubing again

Day 20 - in the river again. Sunny sunny day. Got very tanned. Way more people than the fist time. I finally did my swing jump. My heart was pounding like crazy. Bloody high up. It wasn't look that high when I was in the bar looking up. but it was completely different angle up on the platform. hell scary.

I could hardly grab hold the handle as it was taller than me. All I was told was hold on n swing twice then jump. That was how i do it. The pull of the swing was bigger than i expect. I was technically pulled out to the air. The swing I did wasn't the tallest one, guess it was about 10m high. When I was out in the air, nothing much I could do or think apart from hang in there n hope to land straight. Heard people saying "Jump! Jump!", so I did. Next second was in the water, bikini top loosen. I had no idea how I dive or how I droped, not painful thou. Now I had to hold my top, swim against the current n tried to grab the tube threw from the shore. It was a bit of hardwork.

Next time, I did the slide in another stop. I didn't let go until the handle hit the stop so I was swung far out. Again, no idea what i did, next second was in the river. Ben told me I did 2 back flips n land straight to the river. sounded super cool, yay?

Met a lot of new friends today. Travellers from Ireland (more irish...), Germany, Australia and Britain. I hope they will read this too. I have telling people about this project, n i love these people. Everyone has been very supportive and positive. Thank you!!!! Lots of love.

No comments: